Lead Intellectual Property Manager (f/m/d)
We are seeking to recruit at the earliest possibility and on a full-time permanent basis a Lead Intellectual Property Manager (f/m/d) with global responsibilities at KWS SAAT SE in Einbeck, Lower Saxony, Germany. You will report to the Head of Intellectual Property.
- Several years of working experience in IP management
- MSc or PhD in life sciences, biology, agronomy, plant breeding or in a related field
- Qualification as European Patent Attorney or US Patent Attorney/Agent an asset
- Independent, pro-active and goal-oriented entrepreneur with leadership capacities
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in English
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for some 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, rapeseed and sunflowers. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 4.950 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries. For further information please visit our homepage.