BARDEHLE PAGENBERG is one of the largest Intellectual Property law firms in Europe and is present with offices in countries that have prime IP relevance in Europe, namely Germany, Spain and France. We support our clients in the procurement of IP rights and represent them in litigation in all fields of Intellectual Property Law. Our teams of passionate Patent Attorneys and Attorneys-at-law provide high quality legal and technical advice to our clients in the areas of patent law, trademark law, and design law.
For our office in Barcelona we are looking for a highly motivated
In cooperation with three other colleagues, you will perform diverse tasks in the field of the application, monitoring and administration of IP rights. In particular, you will prepare and file new patent applications and provide support in the correspondence with the relevant Offices and communication with clients. Your position will require you to be self-reliant in cooperating with the attorneys in charge and doing your tasks mainly in English.
- You are a paralegal with a high level of expertise;
- You have excellent oral and written command of the English and Spanish language;
- You are a pro-active, organized and diligent person;
- Experience in working with the docketing system “Patricia” or “Anaqua” is a plus.
- Join the fascinating daily business of a patent paralegal in one of the most renowned IP law firms in Europe where you can improve your skills as a paralegal;
- Profit from the possibility of completing an internship at our Munich headquarters;
- Become a member of our dedicated team and enjoy our good atmosphere;
- Work at a central location with good transport connections.
This is your chance! Please send your English application by e-mail.