PROI Patent & Trademark Attorneys
- Switzerland, Germany, USA, China -
PROI Patent & Trademark Attorneys is an international intellectual property law firm active world-wide. We directly represent clients before USPTO, EPO, DPMA, EUIPO, SIPO, and more.
We are looking for
an experienced, full-time or half-time
Patent Paralegal (w/m)
capable of working independently and
delivering high-quality work
to join our ever-growing team.
- have 5+ year full-time (or nearly full-time) work experience as patent paralegal;
- be VERY experienced with PATORG;
- be capable of INDEPENDENTLY handling administrative organization of a patent portfolio of a demanding size;
- be experienced with and VERY accurate in handling formal prosecution matters for patents, designs, and trademarks;
- be able to deliver high-quality work (accurate content, timely delivery, good presentation);
- have excellent command of the English language (both written and oral);
- be able to conduct efficient communication with team-members.
We offer you
- a long-term position if your performance is consistently satisfactory
- flexible working hours
- the possibility to work from home.
How to apply
Please email your job application, including your motivation letter, updated resume, a description of your related work experience with key activities, and relevant certificates. Please indicate your salary expectation and your earliest possible date to start.